Katie Price defends Kieran Hayler marriage: 'This is only my third one'

Katie Price has defended her marriage to Kieran Hayler.

The 34-year-old, who married her toyboy in the Bahamas on a beach yesterday (January 17), said that other stars who have wed multiple times do not face criticism.
Speaking of her new wedding joy last night, she joked: "It's only my third one. As usual, I get a hard time for my choices because I'm me - I still don't really understand why.

"This is only my third marriage. I did my own Pricey Marriage Survey and discovered I was in good company. Joan Collins has been married five times, Liz Taylor did eight and Zsa Zsa Gabor nine.

"So there! I get stick, but no-one has picked on them for all the marriages they've had."

Price also suffered a wardrobe malfunction while having photos taken with her new spouse.

Posing in a white, very revealing, low-cut halter-neck white dress with crystals along the neckline, a veil and tiara, she stood holding up her bouquet as her right boob slipped out.

The glamour girl can also be seen in The Sun posing on a rock with her skirt pulled up to her thighs and in another she's giving a two-finger salute at the camera while posing with her 25-year-old EastEnders extra stripper.

Katie Price's romances in pictures - Photo gallery:

0 comments: