5 Reasons Why We Love Amanda Seyfried


Amanda Seyfried is a top contender for my new BFF. This girl is crazy and I mean that in the best way. She gets drunk for TV interviews, she raps while wearing frog heads, and she defends Anne Hathaway’s vadge! Here are just 5 of the reasons why we love Amanda Seyfried!
1)   She defends going commando: On December 10, we all caught a glimpse of Anne Hathaway’s va-jay-jay and the world was never the same! Obviously heads are spinning so the collective public has turned to the expert on the subject, Anne Hathaway’s “Les Miserables” co-star Amanda Seyfried, who says, “I’m a fan of underwear because it keeps me warm.” Amanda: 1, Underwear: 0!
2)   She’s a drunk: In a recent interview on David Letterman, he asked her if she had been drinking backstage, to which she said, “Sure yeah, I’m pretty drunk. To be honest with you Dave, I’ve had about three [drinks]. Big fan of whiskey. I’ve never done a live television show after noon without some liquid courage.” Amanda Seyfried will make your drinking problem look like you’re the life of the party.
3)   She likes receiving lap dances: Amanda Seyfried is not shy. Apparently at her 27th birthday on December 3, she received a mind-blowing lap dance from a certain Hugh Jackman. What started as a Birthday song amongst co-stars, Hugh revealed he “started grinding it out for her” and that once the lap dance was complete, Hugh says, “she seemed happier.”
4)   She’s a big fan of oversharing: Amanda Seyfried doesn’t understand the meaning of TMI. In a recent interview with InStyle, she might as well have invited us into her bikini waxing session for how in depth she got, “Yes, I have parts of my body that I don’t necessarily love. Like, I have red bumps around my bikini line. But it doesn’t matter, at the end of the day.”
5)   She raps whilest wearing frog heads: Amanda Seyfried went on Ellen and performed a rap song while wearing a frog hat. I don’t know why this was happening, but I’m totally okay with it. To explain how one comes to start rapping and wearing a frog head in the first place, I refer you to item #2 above.


0 comments: